Clinical Supervision and Mentoring
Delba Counselling and Consulting Services offer Clinical Supervision and Mentoring to Allied Health Professionals (Therapists, Counselors, Social Workers, Psychologists, Mental Health Nurses and Mental Health Workers) at a reasonable cost.
What is Supervision?
According to NASW and ASWB taskforce (2013).
"Supervision supports practitioners, ensures professional standards and protects clients. Within this relationship the supervisor is responsible for providing direction to the supervisee...both parties are responsible for meeting goals, carrying out defined roles. This relationship is collaborative in nature. The supervisor provides the supervisee with mirroring through the parallel process".
What Are the Benefits of Supervision?
- Opportunity in Discussing Clinical Cases and Workplace Challenges
- Gaining Theoretical Orientation
- Advancing Knowledge and Consolidating therapeutic skills
- Maintaining and Monitoring Ethical Standards and Responsibilities
- Getting Support at a Personal and Professional Level
- Gaining Professional Feedback
- Improving Client Outcome
- Development of Self-Care Plan, Stress Management and Preventing Burnout.
Why Delba Counselling and Consulting Services?
At Delba Counselling and Consulting Services, we provide Face-To-Face, Group Supervision, Telephone, and or Skype Supervision at your own convenient location and time. Our cost is reasonable and avoidable. Give us call now.
NOTE: EFTPOS Terminal is Available and We Accept All Credit Cards Except American Express